Today’s automotive companies face significant challenges when recruiting and retaining senior leaders. In many economies, talent shortages and an aging workforce leave automotive organizations short on the key players needed to keep up with the relentless pace of technological change and evolving consumer demands. With much of their talent budgets allocated to hiring qualified professionals, automotive companies must also find a way to balance the ongoing cost of developing internal bench strength and retaining best-in-class executives.
Whereas the automotive industry has become more of a closed shop with its own rules and approaches over the past decade, widening the scope of executives and finding people who define the future rather than optimize existing businesses is a key challenge in today’s automotive market.
NGS Global’s Automotive Practice consultants have deep knowledge of the challenges, processes and requirements of this rapidly evolving industry.
Our areas of focus include:
- Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Aftermarket Manufacturers (AM) - Retail Parts - Services and Dealerships
- Automotive, Heavy Truck and Commercial Vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Digital Transformation
- E-Mobility Suppliers and Infrastructures
- Engineering Services
- Fleet Management and Transportation Services
- Major automotive Tier 1 and Tier 2 System and Component Suppliers:
- Interior and Exterior Manufacture and Assembly
- Chassis, Suspension, Steering
- Traditional & Alternative Powertrain
- Telematics, Connected and Digital Services
- Supply Chain, Distribution, 3PL, 4PL.
What makes our team unique is the quality of their insights and execution, their ability to access the best talent, which is particularly critical in emerging fields where talent is often lacking, and extensive off limits can be fatal to a successful search. Our team members each have a breadth of complementary support they bring to ensure that placements/candidates and organizations are successfully aligned.
Learn more about our multi-disciplinary executive search and executive leadership consulting services.